Monday, February 21, 2011

SOI Show 2011


© WRC Illustration & Design 2011
So I am super excited to announce that one of my pieces was selected for the 2011 Society of Illustrators Student Competition in New York City. The piece comes form a series of 6 created under TM Davy during my final semester at SVA. The full collection can be seen on my website here!

It is a HUGE honor to be mentioned here with so many great names, especially my counterparts from SVA :) Congrats to All and I look forward to seeing you for the show at the Museum of American Illustration hosted by the Society of Illustrators in May!

11 comments:

  1. This piece is so provocative and well done...congratulations on being chosen for the NYC competition. I was an illustrator for over 40 years; challenging work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I live very close and I will go to the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wesley,

    Excellent work here! Thank you for the follow, I look forward to your posts here.

    Take care,
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. checked out your collection..awesome-ly fabulous !!! glad you visited and signed to follow my blog..otherwise i would be missing out on your art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Very exciting. I can see why you were chosen. Thank you for the follow, I'll stay in touch.

    Cheers
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow your work is stunning!... i am speechless.

    When is that show at the society of illustrators? May what?
    I would absolutely LOVE to come and bring people who appreciate amazing art like this.


    Leon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for following my illustration blog. You have strong work. Look forward seeing what you produce over time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well done!!!

    http://aliavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete