Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"They Can't Turn The Lights Off Now", Animated Short


Here is a little animation project I worked on a while back. Produced and directed by Joseph Gordon-Levitt, this animated short screened at Sundance 2012. Look for My Name (WRC Illustration) in the Credits Under Key Illustration!!! I designed and illustrated the background sets. Made in collaboration with the American Civil Liberties Union, "They Can't Turn the Lights Off Now," resembols a schoolhouse rock-style video with lyrics by the Gregory Brothers.

Original Concept by Teafaerie
Music and Lyrics by The Gregory Brothers









-WRC-

7 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cool blog :D nice designs

    thanks for sharing

    xx, vonny
    joninel's blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are a very talented illustrator! You have such a beautiful and unique blog...I am now following you :) Check out my blog sometime xx

    out_of_alignment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your illustrations! You are very creative and you should feel so proud of yourself. I love your blog:) Check mine out sometime x

    youbeaute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete